Nowadays, children never part with their mobile phones, and the problem of myopia (or known as nearsightedness) is becoming more prevalent. In the author’s daily work, many parents are panicky over the problem of their children’s having myopia or stronger … Read More
Home – English
i-SEE Vision Care Limited (“i-SEE”) is a pioneering enterprise that provides outreach optometric services, to address the overwhelming demands of the disabled and the elderly.
With the aid of portable optical instruments and optometry devices, i-SEE performs accurate prescription measurement and detailed ocular health assessments in a place other than conventional eye examination rooms, echoing our slogan “Vision Care, Anywhere”.
【Anecdotes about the History of Orthokeratology】Tracking Back to the Origin of Orthokeratology Has Turned out to Be a Beautiful Error?
What is Ortho-K? In recent years, I believe that most parents will not be unfamiliar with Ortho-K lenses. As increasingly modern research data prove that wearing Ortho-K lenses can slow down the deterioration of children’s myopia. Ortho-K lenses have become … Read More
Since 2019, COVID-19 has become a pandemic around the globe with everyone being forced to stay home. Although the government health centers used to provide vision screening for four-year-old kids, the exercise has been suspended due to the pandemic. As … Read More
Mr. Humphrey Cheung
Registered Optometrist (Part I)
- Co-founder and CEO
- BSc (Hons) in Optometry, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Certificate of Completion, SO-BCLA-HKAOK Orthokeratology Continuing Education Course, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Mr. Mathew Tang
Registered Chinese Medicine Practitioner
- Bachelor of Chinese Medicine
- Certificate of Completion, Physical and Mental Health Course for Chinese Medicine Practitioners, Centre on Behavioral Health, The Hong Kong University
- Certificate of Completion, Stroke Training Programme for Chinese Medicine Practitioners, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Former Chinese Medicine Practitioner, Pok Oi Hospital